Monday, May 22
• 7:40 a.m. –– Report of a motor vehicle crash on Hwy. 82 with no one around in rural Lostine.
• 3:02 p.m. –– Report of identify theft in rural Joseph.
Tuesday, May 23
• 10:31 a.m. –– 911 reported a noninjury motor vehicle crash in Enterprise.
• 12:10 p.m. –– Traffic stop in Enterprise, citation issued for driving without a driver’s license and failure to register vehicle.
• 12:13 p.m. –– 911 reported animal abuse in Enterprise.
• 2:47 p.m. –– Complaint of someone negotiating a bad check in Wallowa.
• 4:13 p.m. –– 911 reported a dog bite incident in Enterprise.
• 6:09 p.m. –– 911 Reported a dog stuck in a drainage pipe; Enterprise Fire Chief advised and retrieved the dog.
• 6:20 p.m. –– 911 reported a person with dementia was missing; she was located shortly after receiving the call.
Thursday, May 25
• 2:13 p.m. –– Steven Dale Strong of Enterprise, 46, was arrested by EPD for contempt of court. Strong was transported to the Umatilla County Jail.
Friday, May 26
• 8:27 a.m. –– Driving complaint, rural Wallowa County.
• 9:55 a.m. –– Report of Harassment in the city of Enterprise.
• 6:19 p.m. –– Information about erratic driver in rural Lostine.
• 9:49 p.m. –– 911 call reported a traffic crash. James Allen Zacharias of Joseph, 60, was arrested by Wallowa County Sheriff’s Office for DUI, failure to perform the duties of a driver involved in an accident and endangering the welfare of a Minor. Zacharias was transported to Umatilla County Jail.
Sunday, May 28
• 9:28 a.m. –– Injured ATV rider requesting Life Flight in rural Enterprise.
• 2:55 p.m. –– Parking complaint in the city of Enterprise.
Sunday, May 29
• 5:30 p.m. –– Traffic complaint in Enterprise; driver cited for careless driving and failing to carry a drivers license.
• 7:27 p.m. –– Michael James Rhodes of Enterprise was arrested for DUI, cited and released to a third party.
Monday, May 30
• 9:31 a.m. –– Lumber fell off a truck on the North Highway.
Tuesday, May 31
• 9:43 a.m. –– Enterprise PD arrested Laura Jenny Rogers on wallowa County Circuit Court felony warrants for possession of meth within a thousand feet of a school, unlawful possession of meth, endangering the welfare of a minor and felon in possession of a firearm. She was arraigned and released.
• 5:02 –– A bearded dragon lizard was found in Joseph and the owner was located by the sheriff’s department.
• 6:48 p.m. –– Report of possible help needed from search and rescue in Hells Canyon area. The subject was located before team responded.
Thursday, June 1
• 7:10 p.m. –– A loose buffalo was reported in Enterprise. The animal was reunited with its owner.
Friday, June 2
• 9:26 a.m. –– Complaint of public indecency in Enterprise.
• 4:50 p.m. –– Cody James Adams, 35, of Enterprise, was cited and released for criminal trespass by Enterprise police.
Saturday, June 3
• 9:59 p.m. –– Steven Dale Strong, 46, of Enterprise was arrested by Enterprise PD for violation of conditional release agreement. He was transported to Umatilla County Jail.
Sunday, June 4
• 5 p.m. –– An injured fawn was brought to the justice center. Matter referred to Oregon State Patrol.
Monday, June 5
• 3:58 a.m. –– Cecil Alvin Magden, 55, was arrested on a secret indictment for possession of meth by the Roseberg PD.