Wallowa County high school juniors and seniors are invited to a session, “Create a Plan and Design the Life You Want!” 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 1.
The event will be at Toma’s Conference Room at Wallowa County Chamber of Commerce Building, corner of Grant and River, Enterprise.
Students will take a personality profile test to determine what careers are a good fit and what personality style means in relationships.
• Everyone has a “unique selling feature” –– uncover yours and how it can help you in all aspects of your life.
• Learn the proven secret to achieving mastery of any skill you choose –– athletic, musical, academic, practical or professional.
• Six new ways to think about choosing a successful career, so you don’t waste time on false starts.
• Financial management tips to help you get the best start in your adult life.
• Why some people get derailed in life, and how to avoid common pitfalls.
The four things you need to know to design the life you want!
To register for this free workshop, call or text presenter Stacy Green at 541-398-2314.
Space is limited. Must preregister by Nov. 28.
The program is funded and administered by Building Healthy Families.